Texas Department of Transportation’s Travel Information Center lobbies are closed until further notice, while the following services continue:
Travel Information Centers
- Travel counselors are available from 8-5, M-F, to answer calls at (800) 452-9292.
- Road conditions are available 24/7, seven days a week, at (800) 452-9292 and at www.drivetexas.org.
- Where available, outside restrooms will remain open 24-hours with an enhanced cleaning schedule.
- Access to outdoor areas is still accessible.
- Free wifi will continue to be accessible.
Safety Rest Areas
- Safety rest areas remain open, although Texans should avoid gathering in groups larger than 10, per government requirements.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!