The Texas Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-10 work in the El Paso area.
I-10 West after Executive
Monday, August 5
9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. the next morning
- I-10 West will have a right lane closed between Executive Center Boulevard (exit 16) and Buena Vista (mile marker 14).
- Crews will be repairing a damaged guardrail.
I-10 East at Buena Vista
Thursday, August 8 and Friday, August 9
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The eastbound CD lanes of I-10 will have a right lane closed at Buena Vista (mile marker 14).
- Crews will be removing a utility service pole from the area.
I-10 East at Mesa
Sunday, August 11
3:00 a.m. to noon
- I-10 East will be reduced to one lane between North Mesa Street (exit 11) and Resler Drive (mile marker 12).
- The North Mesa eastbound ramps will close.
- The North Mesa westbound-to-eastbound turnaround lanes will close.
- The eastbound CD lanes of I-10 will close completely at North Mesa Street (SH 20).
- The Resler flyover ramp will close.
- The Sunland Park flyover ramp will close.
- The Sunland Park eastbound exit ramp from the main lanes of I-10 (near Resler) will close.
- Crews will be replacing toll signs.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!