The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) reports the following construction activities impacting I-10 traffic from Beaumont to SR-111. All work is weather and field condition dependent: dates and times are subject to change.
NIGHTTIME WORK: Sunday – Thursday | 7:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
NIGHTTIME ALTERNATING LANE AND RAMP CLOSURES IN BOTH DIRECTIONS: EXPECT DELAYS, ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR TRAVEL.
- Eastbound and Westbound throughout the length of the project from Pennsylvania Avenue in Beaumont to the SR-111 connector: watch for crews paving, removing k-rail, restriping, and performing traffic reconfiguration modifications.
- One lane may be available to traffic.
- All ramps: including the SR-111 connector, and lanes in the project area are subject to brief intermittent closures.
DAYTIME WORK: Monday – Friday | 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
EXPECT LANE AND RAMP CLOSURES: WATCH FOR CREWS WORKING BEHIND K-RAIL AND ON SHOULDERS
- Crews will perform pavement repairs and continue signage removal, and final modifications the entire length of the project from Pennsylvania Avenue in Beaumont to the SR-111 connector.
- PLEASE DRIVE with caution, the SPEED LIMIT IS 60 MPH., REDUCE your SPEED throughout the project area, construction zone double FINE VIOLATIONS apply.
- ALL ramps and lanes in the project area are subject to intermittent closures.
The I-10 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 10 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from California to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-10 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!