I-10 is a major east-west connector route transporting people and goods through California. The heavily travelled roadway is cracked and in disrepair. This project will restore structural integrity and ride quality in the project area, and minimize maintenance needs, therefore minimizing worker exposure. The California Department of Transportation reports the following update to the I-10 Pavement rehabilitation project.
May 8 – 12, 2023
NIGHTTIME WORK: Sunday – Thursday | 7:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
EXPECT DELAYS, NIGHTTIME ALTERNATING LANE AND RAMP CLOSURES IN BOTH DIRECTIONS, ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR TRAVEL.
- Eastbound and Westbound throughout the length of the project from Pennsylvania Avenue in Beaumont to the SR-111 connector; watch for crews restriping, performing traffic signal work on the on/off-ramps, and final traffic configuration modifications.
- ONE LANE MAY BE AVAILABLE TO TRAFFIC.
- ALL LANES and RAMPS, including the SR-111 connector in the project area are subject to brief intermittent closures.
DAYTIME WORK: Monday – Thursday | 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
EXPECT DELAYS, DAYTIME LANE AND RAMP CLOSURES IN BOTH DIRECTIONS.
- Eastbound and Westbound throughout the length of the project from Pennsylvania Avenue in Beaumont to the SR-111 connector, watch for crews performing pavement repairs, continue signage removal, and performing final modifications.
- EXPECT DAYTIME LANE AND RAMP CLOSURES.
- PLEASE DRIVE with caution, the SPEED LIMIT IS 60 MPH., REDUCE your SPEED throughout the project area, construction zone double FINE VIOLATIONS apply.
- ALL RAMPS AND LANES in the project area are subject to intermittent closures.
- *All work is weather and field condition dependent; dates and times are subject to change.
The I-10 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 10 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from California to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-10 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!