The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD) announces that beginning Tuesday, January 3, portions of the shoulder along Interstate 10 will be closed in Acadia and Jefferson Davis parishes.
These closures are necessary to allow crews to install traffic pole foundations as part of a $2.6 million dollar project to install ITS equipment between Scott and Lake Charles.
The scheduled list of closures is below. Please note that all closures are weather permitting.
- Jefferson Davis Parish
- I-10 at LA 395 (Roanoke Exit), I-10 WB outside shoulder on 1/3/2023 from 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM
- I-10 at LA 99 (Welsh Exit), I-10 WB outside shoulder on 1/4/2023 from 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM
- I-10 at LA 101 (Lacassine Exit), I-10 EB outside shoulder on 1/5/2023 from 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM
- Acadia Parish
- I-10 at Mile Marker 69 (Riverside Rd Overpass), I-10 EB outside shoulder on 1/9/2022 from 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM
- I-10 at Egan Exit, I-10 EB outside shoulder on 1/10/2023 from 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM
The road will be open to regular traffic through the work zone. Emergency vehicles will have access to the area but may encounter delays.
DOTD appreciates your patience and reminds you to please drive with caution and be on the lookout for work crews and their equipment.
The I-10 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 10 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from California to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-10 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!