The Texas Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with Interstate 10 construction in the El Paso area.
Monday, July 1 – Wednesday, 3: Daily, 5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Full Closure of Durazno from Uva Place to Bowie Street
- DETOUR: Eastbound traffic on Durazno will turn right on Uva Place, left on Rosa Avenue, left on Bowie Street, and turn right to continue back on Durazno.
Sundays through Thursdays: Nightly, 9:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m., continuing for several weeks
- Ramp F, which connects westbound Interstate 10 to Juárez, will close all traffic.
- DETOUR: From westbound I-10, take Exit 22B (US 54/Alamogordo/Juárez/Fort Bliss) to northbound US 54, take Exit 23 (Cassidy Road/Fort Bliss), take exit 22B (Pershing Drive), use the newly widened turn-around at Pershing Drive, re-enter southbound US 54 and follow signs to Juárez.
- Gateway Boulevard East will be closed to all traffic near Lincoln Center.
- DETOUR: Enter eastbound I-10 east of Loop 478 (Copia Street) and take Exit 23A (Raynolds Street).
- Crews will be completing prep work on ramps.
June 30 – July 2: Nighty from 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- US 62 (Paisano Drive) will be closed to all traffic between Gateway Boulevard North and Gateway Boulevard South.
- DETOURS: Westbound traffic will turn right Val Verde Street, left on SH 20 (Alameda Avenue) and left on Loop 478 (Copia Street), before returning to US 62 (Paisano Drive). Eastbound traffic will turn right on San Marcial Street, left on Delta Drive, and left on Boone Street before returning to US 62 (Paisano Drive).
- Ramp R, which connects eastbound Loop 375 to US 62 (Paisano Drive), will be closed to all traffic.
- DETOUR: Northbound US 54, take Exit 23 (Cassidy Road), take Exit 22B (Pershing Drive), use the newly-widened turnaround at Pershing Drive, re-enter southbound US 54, and take Exit 20A (US 62/Paisano Drive).
- Gateway Boulevard North will be closed to all traffic between US 62 (Paisano Drive) and SH 20 (Alameda Avenue).
- DETOUR: Eastbound I-110 to northbound US 54.
- Crews will be placing bridge girders on a new direct connector ramp which will connect eastbound Loop 375 to eastbound I-10.
On-going closures which will continue during the week of June 30:
- Ramp E, which connects Gateway Boulevard South to southbound US 54 at Yandell Drive, remains closed until further notice.
- Ramp T, which connects Gateway Boulevard North to northbound US 54 north of US 62 (Paisano Drive), remains closed until further notice.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!