The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts as a result of I-10 construction in Duval County thru June 3, 2016:
- Nighttime lane closures on I-10 from Lane Avenue to Cassat Avenue through Thursday, June 2 from 7:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. to paint roadway markings.
- Nighttime eastbound road closures on I-10 at I-295 West Beltway through Friday, June 3 from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. for ramp widening. Detour is Lane Avenue, I-10 to I-295 West Beltway.
- Nighttime westbound road closures on I-10 from I-295 West Beltway to a half mile west of the new Hammond Boulevard interchange Thursday, June 2 from 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. for traffic shift to new interchange.
- Nighttime eastbound road closures on I-10 from State Road 23 to just before I-295 West Beltway through Friday, June 3 from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. for overhead sign work. Detour is State Road 23, Normandy Boulevard, I-295 West Beltway to I-10.
- Continuous inside eastbound and westbound lane and off-ramp lane closures on I-10 at State Road 23/Cecil Commerce Center Parkway in preparation for building new interchange.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!