The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts as a result of I-10 construction and maintenance operations through July 17, 2020.
- Baker County: I-10 Eastbound Rest Area
- Daytime lane closures from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday on I-10 eastbound and State Road 47 for rest area improvements and pipe installation.
- Baker County: I-10 Westbound Exit Ramp
- Nighttime closures of the westbound exit ramp to State Road 121 from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday for vehicle detection installation. Drivers wishing to exit I-10 westbound at State Road 121 will be directed in advance to exit at State Road 228 or County Road 125.
- I-10 at I-95
- Nighttime eastbound off-ramp closure Monday and July 19 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. for overpass construction. Follow detour.
- I-10 at Luna Street
- Nighttime lane closures Wednesday from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. for routine overpass maintenance.
- I-10 from McDuff Street to Park Street
- Nighttime eastbound road closure Friday and Saturday from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. for overpass construction. Follow detour.
- I-10 at State Road 23
- Nighttime lane closures Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. for routine overpass maintenance.
- I-10 at Yellow Water Road
- Nighttime lane closures Tuesday through Thursday from 8:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for road construction.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!