The Texas Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-10 construction in the El Paso area through Saturday, December 31. All information is subject to change based upon weather and field conditions.
24 hours a day
- South Desert Boulevard will be reduced to one lane between Los Mochis Drive and the Transmountain Road exit ramp.
Crews will be widening the frontage road. Through Saturday, December 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Eastbound and westbound I-10 will occasionally be reduced to one lane at varying locations between Vinton Road and Redd Road.
Crews will be entering and existing the work zone. Through Saturday, December 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Occasional lane closures on North Desert Boulevard between Redd Road and Anthony, Texas.
- Occasional lane closures on South Desert Boulevard between Anthony, Texas, and Redd Road.
Crews will be conducting electrical work. Thursday, December 8 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Eastbound I-10 will be reduced to one lane between Transmountain Road and Artcraft Road.
Crews will be placing bridge deck panels.
All information is subject to change based upon weather and field conditions.
The I-10 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 10 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from California to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-10 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!