Interstate 10 (I-10), is 2,460 miles long as is the major east–west Interstate Highway in the Southern United States. In New Mexico, it runs east from the border of Arizona, through Lordsburg, Deming and Las Cruces to the border with Texas. New Mexico’s segment of I-10 is approximately 164 miles long.
About These Listings…
For your trip planning, exit services accessible from New Mexico I-10 exits are listed on this website. New Mexico exit services include:
- Food – (restaurants, diners, fast food, etc.) located within 1/2 mile of a New Mexico I-10 exit
- Gas – (chain and independent stations) located with 1/2 mile of a New Mexico I-10 exit
- Lodging – (hotels, motels, inns and suites) located within 1/2 mile of a New Mexico I-10 exit
- Shopping – (big-box, malls, outlet centers and strip businesses) located within 1/2 mile of a New Mexico I-10 exit
- Camping – (campgrounds and rv parks) located within 10 miles of a New Mexico I-10 exit
- Attractions – (parks, entertainment, sports, etc.) located within 25 miles of a New Mexico I-10 exit.
These New Mexico I-10 listings run west to east. Individual exits show mile marker (in parenthesis) with intersecting routes and cities and towns accessible from that exit.