Interstate 10 (I-10), is 2,460 miles long as is the major east–west Interstate Highway in the Southern United States. In Alabama, it runs east from the border of Mississippi, through Mobile to the border with Florida. Alabama’s segment of I-10 is approximately 66 miles long.
(049) Exit 49 – Baldwin Beach Expressway, Gulf Shores, Orange Beach
There are no services immediately available from this exit.
(053) Exit 53 – CR64, Wilcox Road, Rosinton
Food: Chester’s Chicken, Stucky’s, Subway
Gas: BP, Chevron
Camping: Azalea Acres RV Park, Hilltop RV Park, Styx River Resort, Wilderness RV Park
(066) Alabama Welcome Center (westbound only)
Full Handicapped Facilities
About These Listings…
For your trip planning, exit services accessible from Alabama I-10 exits are listed on this website. Alabama exit services include:
- Food – (restaurants, diners, fast food, etc.) located within 1/2 mile of an Alabama I-10 exit
- Gas – (chain and independent stations) located with 1/2 mile of an Alabama I-10 exit
- Lodging – (hotels, motels, inns and suites) located within 1/2 mile of an Alabama I-10 exit
- Shopping – (big-box, malls, outlet centers and strip businesses) located within 1/2 mile of an Alabama I-10 exit
- Camping – (campgrounds and rv parks) located within 10 miles of an Alabama I-10 exit
- Attractions – (parks, entertainment, sports, etc.) located within 25 miles of an Alabama I-10 exit
These Alabama I-10 listings run west to east. Individual exits show mile marker (in parenthesis) with intersecting routes and cities and towns accessible from that exit.