The Inflatable Run & Festival Comes to Southern California in April 2018

Inflatable Run & Festival | I-10 Exit Guide

Calling all adults with kids! Or adults who still are kids! The most unique family event ever designed will be in San Diego and Orange County in April. The Inflatable Run is a family-friendly event featuring a 1 mile-long course built of kid-friendly colorful inflatable obstacles to duck under, bounce off, climb through, and slide down. Not only that but the entire area will be packed with live music, food carts, carnival games, face painting, magic shows, inflatable Zorb balls to ride, a massive water balloon battle and fun kid’s activities. The events host approximately 5000 participants. Ideal for families, The Inflatable Run is suitable for all ages, and kids under 12 get in free!

read more…

Previous articleTraffic Advisory for I-10 Construction in El Paso Area
Next articleI-10 Ramp Closed for Construction in Phoenix, Consider Alternative Route
I-10 Exit Guide
One of the most complete road travel resources of its kind on the Internet! The Interstate 10 Exit Information Guide features exit service listings for the entire length of I-10 from California to Florida! Food, gas, lodging, rest areas, attractions and moreā€¦