Welcome to the I-10 Discussion Forums!
Please feel free to take a look around. All you need to do to start participating in our online community (posting questions, answering other posts, etc.) is to register a forum account.
It’s easy, and free to register. Just click the link below. Once you do, you’ll receive an email verifying your registration so please make sure to use a valid email address.
We are looking forward to having you join us for great discussions!
Lane, Ramp Closures, Detours for I-10 Construction in El Paso This Week
The Texas Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-10 construction in the El Paso area.
The new Sunland Park westbound exit ramp may open next week. March 19 is the target date to close the Sunland flyover ramp for several months.
South Desert Boulevard
Monday, March 12
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The right lane on South Desert Boulevard will close between McClintock Drive and North Mesa Street (SH 20). One lane will always remain open.
- Crews are building a sidewalk.
I-10 both directions
Monday, March 12, through Thursday, March 15
9 p.m. each night to 6 a.m. each following morning
- I-10 westbound will close completely between Executive Center Boulevard (Exit 16) and the Sunland Park overpass.
- I-10 eastbound will close completely between Sunland Park Drive (Exit 13) and Executive Center Boulevard (Exit 16).
- The Resler Drive entrance ramp to I-10 eastbound will close.
- Both Sunland Park Drive entrance ramps (flyover ramp and Paisano Drive ramp) to I-10 eastbound will close.
- Crockett Street access to Paisano Drive (US 85) will be closed.
Detour: Motorists will be detoured onto North Mesa Street (SH 20). Follow the detour signs in place.
- Crews will be working on the new US 85 overpass and repairing potholes on I-10.
I-10 West at Executive
Tuesday, March 13, through Friday, March 16
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
- The right lane on I-10 westbound will close between Executive Center Boulevard (Exit 16) and the Sunland Park overpass.
- Crews will be re-striping lanes.
- Note: The permanent Sunland Park westbound exit ramp will open next week. Announcement of the ramp opening will be posted on Twitter, Facebook and on the GO 10 website.
Sunland Park flyover - continuous
Target date for closure: Monday, March 19
- The Sunland Park Drive flyover entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound will be inaccessible. The flyover ramp will stay closed for at least six weeks and possibly into early summer.
North Mesa Street
Until further notice, on an as-needed basis
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays only
- The right lane on North Mesa Street (SH 20) in both directions will close between North Desert Boulevard and Osborne Drive.
- Crews are constructing new roadways that connect to North Mesa Street (SH 20)
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!