Welcome to the I-10 Discussion Forums!
Please feel free to take a look around. All you need to do to start participating in our online community (posting questions, answering other posts, etc.) is to register a forum account.
It’s easy, and free to register. Just click the link below. Once you do, you’ll receive an email verifying your registration so please make sure to use a valid email address.
We are looking forward to having you join us for great discussions!
I-10 Closing Nightly for Construction in El Paso
The Texas Department of Transportation reports that I-10 will close nightly, through Thursday, July 12 while crews build the Sunland Park Drive overpass.
- I-10 eastbound will close completely at the North Mesa overpass. Motorists will be detoured onto Doniphan Drive and will be able to re-enter I-10 eastbound from Sunland Park Drive.
- The North Mesa Street entrance ramp to I-10 eastbound will close.
- I-10 westbound will close completely at the Sunland Park overpass. Motorists will be detoured onto North Mesa Street (SH 20) to the North Mesa entrance ramp to I-10 westbound.
- The Sunland Park Drive overpass will close completely in both directions.
- The Sunland Park entrance ramp to I-10 westbound will close.
- The Resler Drive entrance ramp to I-10 eastbound will close.
Crews will be setting bridge girders for the new Sunland Park Drive overpass. Closures will be from 9 p.m. each night to 6 a.m. each morning
Note: GO 10’s nightly closure of I-10 westbound at Sunland Park may be overshadowed by a closure of I-10 westbound at Executive Center on the same nights. The closure of I-10 westbound at Executive is being conducted by a different TxDOT project called Mesa Park.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!