Most Visited Memorial Day Travel Destinations for 2018

Universal Orlando | I-10 Exit Guide
Universal Orlando | I-10 Exit Guide

You may be a little surprised to find what this year’s most-visited Memorial Day destinations are.

Memorial Day marks the unofficial start of summer, and Americans will kick off the season by traveling in near-record numbers. According to AAA, more than 41.5 million Americans will travel this Memorial Day weekend.

So let’s begin. Here’s this year’s list of the most-visited Memorial Day destinations in the U.S., based on AAA advance travel bookings…

read more…

On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides:  I-4 Exit GuideI-5 Exit GuideI-10 Exit GuideI-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!

Previous articleAAA Lists Worst Times to Hit the Road This Memorial Day Weekend
Next articleLiving the Salt Life in Jacksonville
I-10 Exit Guide
One of the most complete road travel resources of its kind on the Internet! The Interstate 10 Exit Information Guide features exit service listings for the entire length of I-10 from California to Florida! Food, gas, lodging, rest areas, attractions and more…