The Texas Department of Transportation reports the following I-10 construction impacts in the El Paso area from Monday, November 28, through Friday, December 2
- 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. (complete closures)
- Joe Battle (Loop 375) southbound between Pellicano overpass to Americas interchange to include westbound connector ramp
- Americas (Loop 375) northbound between North Loop overpass and Americas interchange overpass to include westbound connector ramp
- I-10 westbound between the west to northbound connector ramp and Americas interchange
- Gateway East between Americas exit ramp and Eastlake exit ramp
- Americas Avenue northbound between Americas entrance ramp to Gateway East
- I-10 eastbound between the east to southbound connector ramp and Americas interchange
- Gateway West lanes between Eastlake Drive and RV Drive will be closed.
Crews will be doing bridge work. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!