The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following I-10 construction will impact traffic thru December 2, 2016
- Lane closures from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday from south of U.S. 90 (Exit 427) to north of Interstate 10 (Exit 435) for sign construction.
- Daytime closure of emergency lane from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday between the Alachua and Suwannee County lines to install equipment for the Intelligent Transportation Systems project.
- Nighttime on-ramp closures at I-10 to northbound I-295 West Beltway Monday through Saturday from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. for paving. Follow detour signs.
- Continuous inside eastbound and westbound lane on and off-ramp closures on I-10 at State Road 23/Cecil Commerce Center Parkway for building the new interchange.
- Nighttime westbound lane closure on I-10 three miles east of State Road 23 Monday from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. to install overhead sign.
- Nighttime eastbound lane closure on I-10 two miles west of State Road 23 Thursday from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. to install overhead sign.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!