The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting the following traffic impacts on I-10 from October 17 thru October 23.
– The east and west bound rest area restrooms at mile marker 318 will be temporarily closed Tuesday and Wednesday for water system upgrades. The vending and parking areas will remain open.
– Continuous inside eastbound and westbound lane and off-ramp lane closures on I-10 at State Road 23/Cecil Commerce Center Parkway in preparation for building new interchange.
– Nighttime eastbound lane closures on I-10 at Hammond Boulevard Monday through Wednesday and westbound lane closures Wednesday through Friday from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for overpass construction. Detour to the new on and off ramps around the construction area.
– Nighttime eastbound lane closures I-10 from Lane Avenue to Ellis Road Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for concrete work in the median as part of the widening project.
– Daytime lane closures Monday through Thursday from the Jefferson County line to approximately 11 miles east to install guardrail, pave median crossovers and place the final layer of asphalt.
– The eastbound rest area at mile marker 265 east of County Road 255 is temporarily closed starting Monday for one week for resurfacing of the parking area.
For more I-10 information, visit www.i10exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 10. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from California to Florida!