The New Mexico Department of Transportation reports the following lane and ramp closures on the I-10/Americas Construction Project in El Paso:
Friday, June 17, to Friday, June 24
7 p.m. to 5 a.m. (at different times and at different locations)
The following are complete closures:
- Joe Battle (Loop 375) southbound between the southbound-westbound connector ramp and Americas Interchange
- Americas (Loop 375) northbound between northbound-westbound connector ramp and Americas Interchange
- I-10 westbound between the westbound-northbound connector ramp and Americas Interchange
- Gateway West between RV Drive and westbound-southbound cloverleaf
- Americas Avenue northbound between Americas entrance ramp to Gateway East
- I-10 eastbound between the eastbound-southbound connector ramp and Americas Interchange
Monday, June 20, and Tuesday, June 21
7 p.m. to 5 a.m. (following morning)
- Gateway West lanes between Eastlake Drive and RV Drive will be completely closed.
Crews will be placing steel girders.
- Note: Gateway West is down to one lane between Eastlake Drive and RV Circle and will remain the same until further notice. This closure is necessary for the reconstruction of the frontage roads.
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions.
For more I-10 information, visit www.i10exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 10. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from California to Florida!